The Original from Carinthia. Hand-crafted according to our traditional family recipe and aged 6 weeks in the mountain air. Flavorful.
Only the best beef and pork can pass the Frierss’ Original Carinthian farm style sausages test. Refined with our delicate spice blend, whose recipe has been a well-kept family secret for generations, these sausages are smoked over beechwood before they are aged in the Carinthian mountain air. It is recognized by its rustic cut, robust color, spicy aroma, and savory, pepper flavor on the palate.
|1510||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||10 pcsk. MAP||approx. 0,90 kg||60 days|
|4510||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
|4514||Carinthian farm style raw sausages fine||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
|2510||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||4 pcs. MAP||leveled 360g||60 days|
|5510||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||6 pcs. MAP||leveled 540g||60 days|
|3510||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||3x6 pcs. MAP||approx. 1,60 kg||60 days|
|4512||Original Carinthian farm style raw sausages||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
|4513||Carinthian farm style raw sausages fine||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
|3511||Original Carinthian farm style mini raw sausages||MAP||leveled 500g||60 days|
|3519||Carinthian farm style mini raw sausages classic||3 pcs. MAP||leveled 90g||60 days|
|3521||Carinthian farm style mini raw sausages chili||3 pcs. MAP||leveled 90g||60 days|
|2514||Carinthian farm style raw sausages chili||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
|2513||Carinthian farm style raw sausages pumkin seeds||2 pcs. MAP||leveled 180g||60 days|
Storage temperature: at room temperature up to 22°C.
|- of which saturates:||16 g|
|- of which sugar:||0,7 g|
Gold-Medal of DLG 2017, 2016 and 2014
Gold-Medal of the 21st international competition ÖFA Wels 2016
Gold-Medal of the 20th international competition ÖFA Wels 2014
Gold-Medal of the 3rd international competition of smoked sausage at SÜFFA 2014
free from dyes
Frierss is regarded throughout Austria as a prime example of the highest salami artisanry. The Frierss family has been cultivating this traditional craft since 1898 and has twice been honored with the golden winner's trophy in the smoked sausage category at the SÜFFA competition, most recently in 2014. Year after year the excellent quality of our products is rewarded with gold medals from DLG, the German Agricultural Society. With the utmost care, experienced salami artisans produce first-class Carinthian mountain salami, Carinthian smoked sausage, original Carinthian house sausage, and much more in our family business in Villach.
What makes the smoked sausage specialities at Frierss so unique?
1. Only the best, local beef and pork are used. The Frierss family puts its faith in quality meat from small-scale farmers in Carinthia, Styria, and Upper Austria.
2. The secret to the special taste lies primarily in the traditional spice mixtures, the better part of which are well-preserved family recipes from our grandfather’s time. Just like then, the spices are hand-selected and mixed today in house.
3. According to the old Carinthian tradition, the salami is smoked over low-resin, natural beechwood and flavorful juniper berries.
4. The salami ages for at least 8 to 12 weeks to achieve its full aroma. The clear Carinthian mountain air with its slightly Mediterranean flair offers optimal conditions for aging. During the maturation process the utmost care and precise monitoring are required to meet Frierss’ high-quality standards.
5. Only when the maturation test has been passed and the strictest quality criteria are met does the mountain salami get the Frierss’ seal of approval! Wherever you see Frierss, you know there is quality inside. Year after year our salami receives national and international awards such as those from DLG, ÖVA, and SÜFFA among others, proving its outstanding quality!